Sunday, November 30, 2008

Skunk Love

Man, I needed this break something serious. Me and Splint just chilled the whole week and got away from all the stress, worries, and responsibilities. Its crazy how we can be our own biggest stress factor sometimes. I naturally think a lot and with that comes worries because the more you think the more you realize how much is really uncertain in life. It felt good to just live this week and not worry about what moves I need to make or what I have to do. I woke up this mornin and my stomach hurt cuz I just loathe going back to school that much. I really dont know if I dont like my school or if I dont like bein away from home, I think its a lil of both and a lot of the latter, but iont know. I just gotta grind out two weeks then I can rest for a month n then knockout the spring. I know good things are comin so Im not worried about anything anymore. God got my soul, Splint got my back, I got the drive, who got the map? lol Its already set out, so I'm just ridin.

35ozNin
Kilo Kids
2 DopeSpittas in a Chevy

No comments: