Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This aint...

the verse I intended to post but here's a lil somethin. The idea came to me a while back when I just thinking to myself about what dreams are and playing with the idea. This isnt even a full verse, just 7 lines. I feel like its complete, i'll probabaly go a full sixteen one day and make it a verse but as for now its complete.

Insomnia
Sleep is kin to death, so Sandman, Mr. Sandman what is a dream?/
my eyelids got heavy and dimethyltriptamine painted a scene/
visions of the afterlife, growing closer to the light in the dark of night/
deja vu is God giving me a crumb from Heaven in life/
sleep rejuvenates, time away from life is what I need to function right/
the abscence of life is the presence of the divine, a flash of God's mind/
insomnia is atheism, cataracts to cloud my third eye blind/

No comments: