Friday, November 21, 2008

eleven 24

My birth/landing/descent/neuron day is coming up. Im kind of excited, kind of not. Not excited cuz I feel like I'm behind in life and accomplishing my goals. Excited cuz, hell, I'm turnin 19, why not.haha. But some weird shits been botherin me, like I swear I jus always happen to look at clocks when they say 11:24. Like maybe Im just trippin and it jus strikes me becuz that date is significant to me, but on the trill, I see it all the time(NoPunInten). And I keep seein 254. The whole 254 thing started when I came down here for school, I just kept seein it, then it stopped for a while, now its happening again. I associate a meaning with everything and feel like theres a reason y I see anything. Right now I dont know what it is, but hopefully I'll realize it soon.

1 comment: