Sunday, November 9, 2008

Before the books...

Let me blog it out rite quick. Lets see uhhh...Waco feels more like home than the Funk, that scares the shit out of me, but it is what it is. My heart is in the Funk tho. Uhhh...I didnt make any mistakes this weekend, Splint know what I'm talkin bout. Im startin to worry though cuz Im not seein the opposites in a good light. All I see is their "divinity" and not their "humanity." My species will understand that statement. Hopefully Ill find one to bring me back to earth... uhhh thats most of it, shit is randomly runnin right now so I'll probably be back shortly. wait wait, 35 oz. is coming soon, very soon. We're two years behind but please believe we gone catch up then lap the game. The kilo kids, the ki to the game. Peace.

35ozNin aka Voodoo Man aka Huey Freeman

No comments: