Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No anesthesia

The past two days have been some of the most trying on my spirit and my mind that I hav ever experienced. A lot of frustration, confusion, and deep thought have plagued me. Ive been a witness to things I hoped Id never have to experience and on a level that Id never thought "Christian" people would stoop to. God gave me music as my escape from reality and pain, and its crazy to me that I got the feeling he wanted me to fast from music when I would be encountering these things. Ive been doing my best sticking to the fast and I feel like I'm growing already. I feel like I have to get proactive and help to change a lot of things in my school community and America in general. Its sad that people are responding like they are to the election when even if you are not a democrat you have to realize the significance of a black man being the next president. I just want unity. Im really tired of the whole situation but I have a lot of work to do if I want to be a part of the change. So Im just going to do what I can and pray that God will open peoples' eyes, minds, and perspectives, and if not just don't let me feel like my work is in vain.

35ozNIN 1/2 of the Kilo Kids.

No comments: