Monday, December 1, 2008

They say yo splint..you jus too real boy

Im back like spinal cords. returning from a dank ass break to go back to skool sucks ass. i miss home. i wasnt worried bout a damn thing except wat we was drinkn on and wat we was gettin into dat nite. aint have to worry bout a test or class or nothing. i love that feelin. i hate stressin yet thats all i seem to do lately. stressin bout money class school tha future. its all too much. i was tellin bro i wanna go on vacation one day and not take a cell phone. so i aint gotta focus on nobody but me. and i can jus relax. ima do that one day. when we go back on break for christmas i dont wanna take my phones jus relax and be wit family and enjoy tha time. I went to church yesterday for tha first time in forever. i walked in and sat down and one of the lil kids gave me a visitor card. dat hurt cuz i was one of tha main members of that church i had been there from jump. but i think dat was Gods way of tellin me i dont spend enough time in church. and then the message that was told hit me hard. u kno how u go to church and u feel like dude is talkin bout your situation...thats how it felt. i need to quit trippin and let God take control. so thats my plan ova these next two weeks. jus calm down and let God take over. lets make it happen cappn.

Master splinter aka
Splinte West


Scuse me Scuse me, dont mind me, just lemme drop this.

Ok i'm gone, i was never here

No comments: