Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time & Money

Homecoming WEEKEND...was okay. Not dank, just okay. I'm tired man, this party club shit is gettin old quick, Im a fucking freshman in collge, this shit aint supposed to be feeelin old already... I dont know man, but I dont see myself goin out too much in the near future, its redundant and I cant really have fun unless I got somethin in my system..no Im not a damn druggie or alcoholic, I just dont like people and I need shit so I can tolerate bein in a packed room full of em for a few hours. That last thought in itself is a reason to quit goin out, but what ever tho. Im startin to see the triviality of the shit I/we/niggas/humans do. Nothin matters man, every dollar I spend Im gettin closer to broke and every second I breath Im gettin closer to death...Ima try to enjoy it all while I can but now ima try to do it in a more profitable way.

to be cont. on StarChaser*

Im gone, peace in ya soul, cease fire in ya mind.

Nin, Human* After All, Ron O'Trill

No comments: