Sunday, November 9, 2008

....yeah

uh I aint did a damn thing since I blogged earlier. Fuck Homework, Dormwork, just fuck all that. So lemme air out this tornado in my brain. I was thinkin bout all my people and whatnot and I realized I dont really have personal relationships with anybody. Like everybody is just there and then theres me. Besides my ace couldnt nobody really tell you shit about me, truthful shit at least. To some extent that bothers me cuz the people that are important to me dont even really know me. And on that, the line of who's important and who's not gets blurred easy. Ive become real introverted over the last few years and as much as I learn and perceive, I push people out and keep em on the other side of the fence, which probably keeps me ignorant to some things. I really cant help it tho. When I try to be sociable and shit like that I feel my self forcin it. Y force it?, if it aint me, it just aint me. Shid iont kno, whatever. How bout a verse? Look up bsytch.

No comments: