Sunday, November 23, 2008

The place to be and not to be at the same time...

Ive come to realize that i could honestly give a fuk bout somebody elses feelings. 3 ppl in tha world i give a fuk about. My mama my daddy and my bro nin. Everybody else jus plays a minor part in my life. Nobody else is gonna be there in tha end when its all said and done so why tha fuck should anybody else matter?

Ive realized i barely give a fuck about anything. im on the verge of possible losing my job and i dont give a fuck. One of my bosses is a bitch and my attitude doesnt make tha situation any better. My attitude doesnt make anything any better for that matter. I believe im stuck in a point on my life and i cant move forward. this average everyday life shit isnt for me. havin to listen to a boss/professor/anybody is not for me. i want to have my own authority over myself and not have to answer to anyone for anything.

life is a mess right now...this break should give me plenty of time to clear my head. damn i cant wait to get to tha funk.

Shit always gets bad b4 it gets better...
i guess that mean summn good as fuk bout to happen

i leave yall wit this
2z

GHETTO MUSICK - Outkast

No comments: