Friday, September 19, 2008

You know...

I love yall. I'm sorry, as I been gettin older yall haven't been on my mind like yall used to. I wonder sometimes why I dont miss yall, but thats my own fault. I had to convince myself I didnt to deal with it. You. I was wrong, but you were to. That doesnt change who you were and what you were to me, I miss you. I love you. Im always gone have feelings about some of your actions but I cant control that. Ive let the feelings that I have towards you come into my relationships with the people currently in my life and Ive hurt a lot of people and pushed people away because of that, for what? I was holding a grudge and did not realize until now. I put your chain on today and I had to think about why I wear it and why I used to wear it. To everybody, Im sorry, I was hurt and didnt know what to do. You. I love you and I hope youre proud of me. I got a lot more to do. Taz, i know you laughin at me, I need your advice a lot, it would keep out of some of this shit. I hope we all end up together on the right side. Im sorry, I miss yall and I love yall. One day.

Drummer

No comments: