Sunday, September 14, 2008

Long ass day..


I fuk wit this song. shits been in my head lately. theres been alotta hate on my dude (pause) cuz of it but cant nobody fuk wit kanye. he gon show his ass on this next cd.
Anyway this bitch Music has been slappin tha fuck out me today. seem like ive had multiple signs all day like i need to get back on my music shit. i aint been writin like i used to and its bitin me in tha ass cuz Lord knows i need to be. I think God trynna tell me that my chance is commin and i need to be ready 4 it..cuz ive had this happen to me before. When God shows you something you got to take advantage of it and learn how to utilize it. So i gotta figure out wat to do, or wat i need to do to get this music shit off tha ground. cuz it has to happen.

I been through way to much for this to be it for me. Im too excited about wat tha future holds and im havent even focused on the right now.
so idk. alot on my mind and not enough blog to let it out.

The Master Has Spoken
5000


No comments: