Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Unstable Creatures pt 2 1/2 n some otha shit

They call me master splinter cuz i stick this wood in yo chick....

Its been a long ass day. Shit a long ass weekend. Jus a real quick add to wat kinfolk said bout these "unstable creatures" (personally i think he bein to nice). Yall muh fukkas is crazy. just in tha past weekend ive had a fair shair of fake females who wanna talk one day and then hit tha club and act like they dont kno u, to females who jus crazy. lol real shit....This is my philosophy on females. You might agree with it u might not either way i dont give a fuck this my blog deal wit it.
There are two types of the opposite gender: Bitches, and females. Me and nin have had this convo several times. I call a female a bitch cuz i dont trust em. not one. except my mama and even she questionable. A bitch is a female who doesnt kno how to act or present herself. A female that lies and plays games tha same way yall say us niggas do. So now u ask when does a bitch become a female? A bitch becomes a female when she carries herself as a respectable woman. A woman that can be real with a nigga that dont act in front of her friends that dont trip on bullshit. A woman that gives tha rest of these women a good name. This is tha difference between a Bitch and a Woman.

Its my opinion...fuk wat u think.

Movin on..(i got alot to catch up on a been gone a minute).
I dont like my position in life. I think im slightly depressed which isnt good. i started smokin and i need to quit that shit b4 it becomes a bad ass habit. and im in one of them fukkin truth commercials singin bout y smokin is bad. I think about everything i wanna do in my life and im not even fukkin close to that direction. Everyday i come up with new idea or song or just something that i want and then i think of what i can do to get there...and then i think of where i am. The middle of north (nawf) texas wichita fallz to be exact. Theres nothing for me here. ppl who come here get fukkin stuck cuz this city is a dead end. theres no careers here. theres jus jobs. and i hate that shit. i need to move. i NEED to get outta here. its hard cuz my family here...gma gpa and my auntie all buried here. but they would understand right? itd be for them. for tha family name. make them proud. im tha last one left...its a scary ass thought cuz its like damn. if i fail tha whole family fails..but i cant and wont fail. i think about how my gpa always told me i was gon do big things. and that nothing could stop me. i need his words of encouragement now to tell me where to go cuz im so fukkn lost its rediculous.
Let me quit while im ahead. ill type a fukkin 12 page essay on this bitch if i dont stop now.
pray 4 me yall...cuz ima need all tha help i can get.
Master Splinter

No comments: