Monday, September 22, 2008

My Ambitions As A Blogger

My fukkn computer is broken so my future posts will be limited....Technology is a bitch. Fuk cant everything jus work like its sposed to?
Anyway in light of my computer bein broke ima do summn. (which tha otha nigga that owns this page should do as well) My english teacher got me doin this assigmnent to write down 5 sentances of anything u think, feel, react to whatever for 7 days.
but ima flip tha shit and take it past seven days and do it every day. itll be the perfect way to get my writin up and itll take tha place of my blogging until i get muh shit fixed. so we'll c how that works and if tha shits good enough ill end up puttin in on tha blog..dig it?

I cant deny it ima straight blogger u dont wanna fuk wit meeeee
haha aight im done...
2s like a emmitt smith jersey

No comments: