Tuesday, September 23, 2008

kickstand

My life is off balance, literally and figuratively. Im not happy, I really dont think I'll ever been content with life. When I first got to college I felt good, so damn good, it was like I left all my bullshit back in the funk, and I was startin with a clean slate, still Im discontented. Now I'm in my 5th week and back on my bullshit, I feel like I'm strapped down and iont like that shit. Like I aint even really hollered at no females since I been here cuz I dont want to deal with no type of commitments or obligations. I spend more time on this damn computer trying to get high off music than I do anything else. Music is my way out but shit its like I cant even buzz sometimes. I want to get out and meet people and all that shit but people seem fake to me and I feel like the more people I know the more chances I have to end up in drama and bullshit. I dead ass dont like being bothered. I sleep too damn much too, well really thats just been this week but whutever. I told Splinter earlier if i could freestyle for 15 minutes a day id never be stressed. that shit is just me gettin it all off top, When I was home I was always drivin so id rap whenever I was in the car now I barely drive so its like the shit jus builds up. I sound like a bitch right now. Fuck all this shit. fuck all the talkin shit, fuck the world

No comments: