Wednesday, September 17, 2008

No Bitchassness (sorry diddy)

So im sittin here..Lord knows i should be study..but tha test aint till thursday and i got all day tomorrow. Mentality still on that high skool shit..gotdamn me. 

Anyway i digress. Im startin to get to tha point where i literally hate ppl. If idk you fuck you is my current mind state. Why? you ask. because im tired of bitchassness in tha world. Im completely bitin diddy campaign right now (no homo) but fuk him this my blog. If you a bitch ass nigga you should kill yoself. Theres a current situation on where I cant even trust one of my close ass friends. and he been my dude for a minute (pause) and i never expected him to pull some hoe shit like dis. wats so bad about it is it wasnt even towards me. like tha shit dont even effect me. its jus tha principle of that matter that if he would do tha shit to another close friend he would do it to me. so i say fuk em. he my bro but hes been reduced to bitch ass status. 

Anotha case of severe bitchassness is when a female is mad at a dude cuz they doin summn they dont like, such as talkin to another female even tho u and her dont talk, and they start lyin. Get tha fuk outta here thats kid shit. if u mad its cuz u slackin. same for dudes tho. dont pull no hoe shit n start lyin on a female cuz they doin they thing. quit slackin on yo pimpin and move on. 

BITCHASSNESS IS AN EPIDEMIC...well guess what
35oz IS THA CURE. 

fuck wit us or get fucked up

No comments: