Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm not going to use the b-word, I'll just call yall unstable creatures...Pt. 2

Yall killin me. Over the past two days I've witnessed and unforunately been subject to some of the dumbest shit ever. In my opinion there is nothing like a woman on earth, nothing more beautiful and nothing more powerful, but I swear a dumb simple minded female makes me wonder about my last statement. People, just say whats on your minds, I dont believe there are consequences in life, just results, when you go into an action youre aware of the possible results and you have to be prepared for the results but man I'm talking about simple shit right now, not life and death situations. Say what you gotta say and whatever happens happens. I'm tired of people playing games when situations can be figured out or resolved with a 5 minute convo, DigDug what im sayin? I'm done...for now, I seem to have fallen into the twilight zone of simple women so I'm sure this saga will cont'.

"Act your age, not your shoe size, maybe we can rule the world"

Trill O'Reilly-Nin-Huey Freeman-Ad HomiNin
Splinter, can i get an Amen?

No comments: