Monday, September 15, 2008

If by some wave of God's grace...

that I meet Kanye West in the next two months.....

These women want the key to my heart but i jus give em the penal code/
love lockdown, solitary confinement, its not u, its timin'/
i gotta do my time, but a conjugal visit might lift my spirits/
like a seance,what that do?, i'm jus playin, naw really i'm jus sayin/
like goku, all that we go thru, u know i'm not stayin/
gotta dash from my dame to make these def jams/
wheres the finish line? whats the bottom line/
you lose, you lose/
i'm not lovin u, way u want me to/
but i'm lovin me, way you want me to/
do you, do you/
system overload, i gotta carry on like baggage/
but youre not part of the package/
u drop tears but i catch the red eye/
u take the L but i stay high/
next time keep ya love locked down n swallow the key like u tryna OD/
OZ.

I know nobody reads this blog yet but if i hear my verse somewhere on some shit, im fuckin shit up, "when i come to work i jus like to fuck shit up" so dont step, brother.

Trill O'Reilly
Nin :-)cheese

No comments: