Monday, October 27, 2008

Under Construction

Life as i know it has been a little bit off lately. Shit at home wasnt right for a minute, tha whole school situation is still gettin to me, and a recent situation at tha club on saturday shook me up a lil bit. I realize sunday morning im doin too much. I went out saturday to tha club and jus stood there. Didnt dance didnt sip on nuttin didnt hop on no females nuttin. Jus stood there. You ever had a "room full of people but still feel alone" type feelings? yea dats wat it was. i really dont even know why i stayed the whole time. i guess i just didnt wanna be at tha crib. But i been bullshittin and bein lazy. like the college life hasnt kicked in on me yet. i dont study and I barely do homework. im doin enough to jus get by when i should be doing enough to bypass. i jus dont have tha desire i should. this shit doesnt appeal to me like it should. i been taught from birth go to college get your degree and make your money..and now im here and its not that easy. So im jus gonna chill. I need to get my priorites straight. School then money. then whatever else after that. all that club hoppin and drinkin n smokin shit is done. Failure isnt an option. Never has been and never will be. I was bred for excellence and nothing less. So its time to make shit happen. Its gonna take alot of will power and even more prayer, but i can do it..
Mr.Splinter aka The Master aka Splint Eastwood aka Splinty Mcveigh aka 1/2 Of Tha Kilo Kids

We got this bro. Fuck the bullshit lets get focused.

No comments: