Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Torn..*cosign*

Well my bro pretty much said everything I was going to. Swear we got separated at birth...But man its just really tough right now because Ive been feeling like school isnt for me, in all honestly this has just been me setting up my safety net, I want to do music, not school or engineering. Im about to switch my major to business because that would be helpful in my music ventures. All I want to do is make music and influence peoples' ideas. I want to inspire people and change perspectives. I want people to be able to feel my exact emotion thru the words I say in a verse, man. God gave me a gift with words and I feel like I'm shunning his blessing by not using it to the best of my abilities. And God forgive me cuz I have been doubtin u, not on purpose just out of fear of failure, I'm sorry, Lord. I know thru You I can accomplish anything, I just have to jump and know that you will carry me on your wings. We're ready God. We are going to take over. 35oz, we are not a movement, we are an infection. Hip Hop Insurgents.

My trains on schedule...

NINtendo

No comments: