Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Torn...

Between my dreams and my future. On one hand i see this music shit blastin off into somethin huge. doin wat i love for a living makin music feedin tha world how i feel in musical form...Then on tha otha hand its school, gettin my degree and shit...I cant jus drop out. then all them years of skool was for nuttin. and ok if i were to drop out wat if this music shit dnt work like i want it to. what if im misunderstanding Gods plan for me...If anybody in tha world right now could make this music shit happen its us. me and my brotha. we share tha same ideas its fukkn crazy cuz we not even blood but u couldnt tell. Creatively tha two of us together is insane. I KNOW we can do this shit..it HAS to happen. This isnt it for me....school for 4 more years to work on somebody elses job till im old enough to retire. No...im not workin 4 nobody else ima be my own boss and somebody gon be workin 4 me. There aint gon be no damn i shoulda done this or..if only we woulda done that..naw its gon happen. Summer 2009 is gonna be THE summer. My ambition alone can take over tha world...jus wait till u see my imagination..

im out.
Splinty McVeigh

No comments: