Monday, October 6, 2008

Like Im drunk but Im not....

Yeah so I 2nd Splinter on the stop drinking amendment to kilogrammar konstitution. I aint never been as hard of a drinker as Splint but lately Ive been gunnin for the title. Last night I had one of the weirdest feelings Ive ever had, and the shit was disturbing cuz I couldnt do anything but ride it out. I had been drinkin and I was drunk but I wasnt buzzin, It was like i could feel the alcohol in my system but I wasnt getting a high from it, shit was uncomfortable. Imagine being intoxicated, knowing it, feeling all the effects of it and wanting to sober up but you cant...that was me last night. That shit was the Anti-Dank. lmao. But yeah I had been thinkin bout layin off the 'hol jus so I could get back on my weights and hardbody shit but after last night Ill be chillin for a minute...I think (meow) will be my anti-drug lmfao....

sincerely,
A sober drunk nigga

No comments: