Friday, October 3, 2008

Jus bloggin..bloggin...yea baby we ballin like rawlins and spaulding

its tha 1st thursday in about a month that im actually sober. Im pretty proud of myself cuz even my homeboys offered me a drink but i was like naw fuk dat. Smoked my last black today..gave tha rest of tha pak to my homeboy cuz i dont need it..swear i can already feel my lungs sayin wtf to my dumbass..Im chillin tho.
Fukkin state fair this weekend and errybody n they mama goin except me. Im pissed but my broke ass need some money cuz im strugglin 4 real. i got 3 dollas to my name..that aint wat that is.
Still trynna find my way out this bitch. erryday i hate W.F more and more. Dead ass im not happy. and i front like im cool and shit but im not. i cant myself thinkin bout my gramps and my auntie and the rest of my kinfolks damn near cryin...Dnt get it twisted i aint no bitch but that shit hurts. I miss my fam.

Anyway

I guess im out this hoe..i aint even sleepy. FUCK insomnia
dueces

No comments: