Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hi My Name Is Master Splinter, And Ima Alcoholic..This Gon B A Long One..

Ill admit. I tried to stop drinkin and i cant. i didnt even go a week. Thursday i was cool i was like naw im not gon drink..friday i aint even go out...Saturday i got shitfaced. it started off wit a lil baby long island ice tea which was actually stronger than i anticipated. aight a glass of that followed by a shot and a half of e&j had me right. aight we get to tha club and its live than a bitch females everywhere(5 of em consisted of ex gfs which was awkward as fuk.) so we chillin my bro gets a drink i sip half his shit we hit tha floor. im still good...aight...then we go and my bro gets another drink well i tell him to buy me one..i dnt even kno wat it was but by now, as u might have guessed, im fukkd up.
I enjoyed tha rest of tha time at tha club danced wit some females..attempted to juggle two of my females at once cuz both of em was there (another entry). As im chillin i look to my left and its my first gf..get tha fuk. idk y but i got mad than a bitch. like i wanted to jus drop her and tha nigga she was wit. and she kept fukkn starin n i hate dat shit. when im drunk my tolerance level is zero. but i said fuk dat i got two bad hoes that look way betta than her i aint gon trip. anyway i digress..
we leave tha club hit tha after hour spot nobody there..we run by bobby spot and i pour up another cup of e&j and hawaiian punch which is fukkin delicous kill dat. then we get drive around hit up these females house one bitch was bullshittin so we left and i went to my homeboy house...i drink a cup of trash can punch...its 6 in tha fukkin morning and im still drinking.. WHAT THA FUCK!!!
I was that cant stand up, shouldnt be drivin, prolly gon fuk a ugly bitch, cant see straight, dumb, retarded drunk. and i never wanna do that shit again. i cant believe i let myself get that carried away. i dont even remember gettin tha fuck home last nite..shits rediculous
I got a problem..shits obvious. i gotta chill on dis shit. cuz if i woulda gotten arrested or summn woulda happened that woulda been my ass. i got too much goin for me to throw it away. i kno better...i was tellin Nin tha otha day my fam would be ashamed of me if they knew everything i been doin...and wats so bad about it is in a way they do kno cuz they lookin down on me watchin my back. So i kno they up there like wtf is this nigga doin.
Im strong so i can do dis shit...its jus gon take a lil prayer and alot of self control. buts its gon be aight.

Tha first step in handlin tha problem is admittin u got one right?
aight then...Step 2..

S-P-L-I-N-T MAAN
5000

No comments: