Friday, October 3, 2008

Human*

Im somewhat of a loner, not on purpose its just my nature and I feel like that theres less potential for drama keepin a very small circle and not even goin to deep with them. But Im still human*, and sometimes I get lonely, but I started noticin that its always after Ive been hanging out with people that I get these weirds feelings and just feel like I dont belong. Its confusin to me cuz the people I do hang around say Im a cool person and they enjoy bein around me and all that shit, but I just feel like I dont relate to people for some reason. I dont know, its hard to explain because the feeling really doesnt make sense to me. I really wish I could be a more sociable person but the shit just aint in me. My patience is fucked up and I dont trust people, so even when I do have niggas I keep em on the edge. I dont even wanna get into my relationships with females cuz that shit is another entry. But thats pretty much it, it is what it is. Im a mutherfuckin human with an asterik.

No comments: