Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Grand Finale..

Finals...fuck. I'm just tryna make it back to the Funk, but I have 5 tests in my way. I hate finals. Its dumb, to me, to have one test over some material, never talk about it again and then just throw the shit on a test at the end of the semester. I'm not talking about when the new material builds on the old material, I'm talkin about random shit. But fuck all that(no homo if u read that fast), I'm just gone knock these out and enjoy Christmas break. I need to get outta here quick, Roommates=anti-dank. Its not even them as much as its me just not likin being around people 24hrs a day everyday. but uhh lemme get back to studyin so this time will fly faster and these tests will come quicker and I'll be home sooner.
Peace

35ozNin
RoNin
Ferris Bueller
TJ Detweiller

No comments: