Wednesday, December 3, 2008

R.I.P.


Today marks a year since Pimp C of UGK died. In Texas he's an icon, legend and pioneer of our rap scene. To me every human life has the same value and the loss of any life is saddening, so I want to also take time to say R.I.P. to any and everyone that has passed and ask that God bless their souls. I don't have a heaven or hell to place anyone in so I cant say that he's an angel or otherwise but he did a lot of good things for the Lonestar State and I'm proud to say he was a Texan. Splint and I weren't lucky enough to work with him before he passed but we look forward to carrying on the legacy that he and Bun B started here. R.I.P. Pimp C, all the other Texas Legends, and everyone everywhere that has moved on.

One Day Your Here, Then Your Gone - UGK

No comments: